Monday, September 26, 2011

5 Creepy Spider Finds

I am not a huge fan of spiders.  Especially the BIG ones.  This time of year, I am willing to put my fears aside and get out the scary decorations, and sometimes that includes spiders!  Here are some of my favorites I found on Pinterest.
I am lovin' these creepy crawly spider pumpkins.  You can find out how to make them at bhg.com

This spider in a jar, looks delicious!  Find it on blog.craftzine.com
These adorable Spider Krispies would be fun to make with the kids!  They can be found at Cookies and cups.com

Love, Love, this White Spider Pumpkin.  The bling is awesome! Find it at Bhg.com
What a creepy printable from Diary of Daves Wife

Hope you are having a fabulous Monday!  I start school today, yippieee!  I have a 3 hr. Math class starting in a few hours.  I am going to have a sore bum today:)



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...