Sunday, March 18, 2012

Keeping it Real {Sunday}

I don't have a lot to say today!  This week has been a little crazy with school and kids.  I have a Chemistry final this Wednesday, then I am done for 2 weeks, YAY!  

I gotta say, I am a little sick of hearing about Atoms, Protons, and all that Chemistry jargon!  

It will be nice to have 2 weeks off to CRAFT!  YAY!  I am so excited:)

I hope you all are having a fabulous Sunday.  

Here is one of my favorite quotes:


 Hope that lifts your spirits in some way today!  

Happy DAY!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love these random keepin' it real posts! I'm excited to get a start on my Easter crafts no doubt! :) Enjoy the rest of the weekend Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you get a much deserved break! I can't remember what you're majoring in, have you told us?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...