Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Blessings

I know it has been over a month since my last post.  Here it is 2 days before Christmas!  It's amazing how time flies once September comes.  

Are you all ready for Christmas?  I have all my shopping done, but still need to wrap the presents.  I love the magical feeling of this season!  

As you can probably tell, I am not the most organized person and on January 7th I start school again taking 13 credits.  I probably won't be around here much, but I will still be looking at all your blogs, so keep creating!!

I feel so blessed this time of year and I hope that as you celebrate this season, you look back at 2012 and realize what God has blessed you with.  

I am working on this too.  Sometimes when you are so immersed in your own problems, it's easy to forget the blessings that you have!  

I am REALLY trying to do this EVERY day!  

Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too. Enjoy a few weeks off before it's back to school again. Love that saying. It's easy to get caught up in what we don't have - sometimes we need to take a step back and start counting the blessing we do have - and it's always a lengthy list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business Phone Service - whether for a small business or for a large corporation - are an essential part of how you communicate with your employees, your customers, potential customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. Business Phones are available in a variety of configurations, off with a long list of standard as well as advanced features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that sounds wonderful! Great tip.Sharpener

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...